Thursday, June 19, 2014

Introduction!

Hi! My name is Emily and I am a 14-year old girl with a passion for fashion, fitness, and food and I can't wait to share EatSweatStyle with you. Currently, I am  living in Switzerland but lived in California (LA) all my life. I love to dance, run, workout and soon...blog! I would consider myself a bit of a shopaholic which will be clearly shown through the many hauls and lookbooks featured on my blog. EatSweatStyle is a trendy, teenage blog based on the main concepts of fashion, fitness, and food; however it will also cover a variety of topics such as: monthly favorites, life updates, ask a blogger Q&A's, travel and DIY's! Most of my inspiration comes from beauty gurus on YouTube and fellow bloggers. I am so excited to begin this blogging adventure with you and I hope you decide to follow along on this journey with me!





2 comments: