Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Best friend Tag ft Laura!

Hey everyone! Recently, one of my best friends and I decided to film the best friend tag! Basically, it started to become really long so we decided we'd split it up into 2 parts! Over on my blog/youtube channel you will find the first half of the questions of the best friend tag. Then, over on Laura's blog will be the link to the second half of the tag + some bloopers that incurred while trying to film the video. I hope you enjoy this video and I had so much fun filming it with Laura :)


Check out the second half of our best friend tag + bloopers over on Laura's blog: http://rufflesandberries.blogspot.ch 

PS...I decided to have a blog posting schedule so I'm going to be trying my best to post on Wednesdays and Sundays! So be sure to check back up on Sunday for a healthy and fun recipe perfect for summertime that I know you will enjoy! Also, just wanted to say thank you to everyone for taking time to view and read my blog; I really appreciate it and have had a blast so far on my blogging adventure! Thanks again for your support.

To watch my half of the video click on this link: Bestfriend Tag




No comments:

Post a Comment