Sunday, April 12, 2015

Bodrum / Barbarossa Bay, Turkey

Hey everyone! School starts tomorrow which means today is my last day of spring break :( However, I feel very lucky because not only did we get two weeks off but I was able to go on another amazing trip! After Istanbul, we flew over to Bodrum, an island in Turkey that's absolutely stunning. We were staying at the Kempinski Resort in Barbarossa Bay with breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea and the island all around. The resort itself had a private beach, infinity pool and was very Mediterranean-styled. It was also nearly empty since it's low season so was very relaxing and we basically had the entire hotel to ourselves. :p Since it was more of a 'getting tan' and relaxing trip we didn't have planned out days like in Istanbul, but my friend and I took literally a million photos so I'll post some of those down below; and also we visited one of the seven wonders of the Ancient World at the Mausoleum in the town center of Bodrum. Overall, Bodrum was such a cute town and was so unique, I would highly recommend visiting here if you're ever staying in Turkey (just a one hour flight from Istanbul).

Beach / Pool Photos














































Resort / Views




Mausoleum at Halicarnassus 



























I hope you enjoyed looking at my trip to Turkey and maybe it gave you some inspiration / ideas to travel there one day too. Thanks for viewing xx

No comments:

Post a Comment