Wednesday, December 30, 2015

How to Make Money Fast! #Poshmark

Hey everyone! Today I wanted to share with you an app I've had since about last summer where I post pictures of and sell my old, unused clothes. If you're looking for a fast, easy way to earn money this app is perfect for you! I also wanted to bring this up to give you an opportunity to look at my clothes and possibly purchase some of them.



How Poshmark works for the buyer, is you scroll down your feed and when something catches your eye you click on it. From there you can look at all the pictures and decide if this is something you want to buy. I've never bought anything from someone on Poshmark so I'm not exactly sure how the paying goes but I know that you select a shipping type and then pay for the item safely through the website. Then, once the seller ships your item you will receive it in the mail and then have to verify that the item is the correct one you purchased and in good condition.

For the seller, I can give you experience first-hand. You begin by taking and posting pictures from all angles of the clothes or items you are wanting to sell or get rid of. Then, you add descriptions, sizes, and the original price and selling price. Since it has probably been worn at least once you want to mark the item down a lot from its original buying price so people will want to buy it. Next, you wait for someone to make an offer or buy it, package it up, print the shipping label that is emailed to you, and ship it out as soon as you can!



I have made over 200$ from Poshmark in just a couple of months so I really recommend downloading the app. It's also a great way of getting rid of clothes that you no longer wear and still making a profit from them. Also, it's a great activity to do in your spare time and shows you what it's like to sell and ship products and also customer service/how you respond and act to the buyers.




Go check out my closet at https://poshmark.com/closet/emilysdc and currently I am in the process of uploading a bunch of new clothes and shoes so make sure to continuously check it over the next couple of days to look for new items. If you have any questions about how Poshmark works let me know in the comments. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment