Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Things to do in Los Angeles! | Best Friend Edition

Hey everyone! For the past two weeks one of my best friends visited me in LA from Switzerland and we have done SO many fun things. As a result, I figured I would share them with you in a guide book style way. Basically, I will be listing some fun things you can do in LA / the Ventura county area. My goal is that for either locals or visitors it will give you some ideas of awesome things you can do with family or friends during summer or on the weekends.

Universal Studios / Universal City walk






Six Flags







Paradise Cove
















Malibu Farms 








Shopping (Topanga Mall or The Oaks)


Zuma Beach

















Cinepolis Movie Theater in Westlake



Get acai bowls and take TONS of Insta-worthy photos






Beverly Hills






Urth Caffe




Make a cool video at the pool



Santa Monica Pier












Walk to your favorite smoothie place



Hollywood Hike










Walk along Hollywood Blvd and see all the stars








Venice Beach









Get matching henna tattoos 






I hope you all enjoyed this post and looking through all the pictures of the past two weeks. Hopefully it gave you some inspiration of things to do in Los Angeles - although there is basically always something to do here! Till next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment