Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Apologies + Future of E.S.S!

Hey everyone! So I am currently writing this short and sweet blog post as an: I AM SO SORRY BUT I AM BACK! sorta post. I know that I have missed 2 of my posting deadlines but before you freak out on me it was not my fault-I promise ;) I was longing to post something but my slow internet and I were obviously not on the same page.

To make up for this unfortunate mishap I will be posting 4 things this week!! That's right, FOUR. Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday will all be new and exciting posts. 1 of them being the start of my 'Back to School Series'! I can't wait to share these with you and I think/hope you're going to love them. I will be writing some more info about my school series further down so read till the end to learn more about this helpful series.

Short note... I realize that in my last post: My Summer Skincare routine + Acne Tips...the pictures never showed :( I have now re-done and edited the post so be sure to scroll down and check back up on that post to give you a much better and more thorough understanding!

Okay, so now I want to talk to you guys a little bit about my Back to School Series that will be featured on my blog. I know most of you have already started school, but we start later here in the land of cheese and cows. Because of this, I've made this series versatile so it will help someone starting school (like me) and someone who's already several weeks into school! It will include 5 posts (for the 5 school days in one week) and I think it is really going to be so unique and cool so don't forget to regularly check up on my blog for that series!

Overall, I just wanted to finish the post saying that I'm so eager for the future of Eat Sweat Style and all that will come this next school year for my blog. Blogging has become one of my passions and I hope that I've been able to inspire some of you to begin blogging or at least given you some helpful, insightful tips. I feel like this is a fresh start to my blog and I can't wait to share the future of E.S.S with you because I know it will be amazing and fun and I really hope you decide to stick with me and continue reading my blog. I want this blog to be something any age can take away from reading and looking at. Expect a lot of awesome posts this next school year to keep Eat Sweat Style savvy, excellent, and essential! It gives me so much motivation when I see the increasing numbers of viewers visiting this site so please keep viewing and reading and I promise I won't let you down. <3 So, once again don't forget to check back up here tomorrow for the final part of my summer beach body series!

No comments:

Post a Comment