Thursday, January 1, 2015

Dubai | Day 5 + 6!

Hey everyone and Happy New Year! Another chance to start fresh and make 2015 count. Two days ago was of course NYE (New Year's Eve) so after celebrations I hope you can understand that I had no time for a post! However, it was a very relaxing day just hanging at the pool/beach and enjoying the final day of 2014. In the night we had a really lively dinner and enjoyed a firework display on the beach with horns and shakers going crazy. It was such a fun night! How did you spend your New Year's Eve?









Day 6
New Years Day! Phew, this day was exhausting to say the least but one of the best shopping days I've ever had. We spent the entire day at the World's Largest Mall-The Dubai Mall with a short break in between to go up the Tallest Building in the World-Burj Khalifa. Needless to say it was an amazing day full of 'World Records' ;). The Dubai Mall had every shop imaginable and I went big in Victorias Secret PINK stocking up on tons of sweats, hoodies, and shirts for the cold winter ahead. They also don't have any of these shops in Switzerland so it was nice to finally purchase items from stores that I love again. Going up the Burj Khalifa was a great experience and the view was beautiful despite the hazy sky. After a pizza dinner we dragged all the heavy shopping bags back to The Palm and packed up for an early flight in the morning. 












Also, I will be filming a haul this weekend of everything that I purchased at the Dubai Mall so hopefully that will be up this Sunday!


Now, we are currently sitting in a lounge at the airport waiting to get home with a 2 hour delay :O Long day of travel and connecting flights ahead! I hope you all enjoyed seeing Dubai through a computer screen and following me on this trip. It was honestly such a great vacation and I am so grateful that my family and I were able to go on such an extravagant trip. 

Stay tuned this Sunday for another post-back to one time a week posting once the school year begins; however, if I have extra time in my busy week I will be trying to post twice once-in-a-while. Thank you for viewing and don't forget to follow xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment