Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Katy Perry Concert!

Hey everyone! I thought I would surprise you with a little post today since last Sunday I went to the Katy Perry concert in Zurich! It was absolutely amazing and I took tons of photos and videos (of course). If she is coming to a city near you I would definitely recommend buying tickets because it was one of the best and most memorable concerts I've been to! Also, Charlie XCX is her opening night and she was honestly (surprisingly) super talented live and put on a great performing act for us all to enjoy. It was such an exceptional night with friends (except for the waking up to a Monday at school part...). Well, there won't be loads of writing in this post so just enjoy the photos and videos-hopefully it will give you an idea of what her concerts are like :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment