Sunday, July 26, 2015

3 All White Summer Fashion Looks!

Hey everyone! Long time no see...but today I have for you my first fashion post in California! It is an all white 'look-book' style post featuring three outfits that are suitable and great for summer. The looks vary from jeans to shorts to a more poolside outfit with a cover-up. Altogether, I chose white as my featured color in this look book because white is such a trendy color for summer and also keeps you cool in the hot temperatures.



Look #1 : Shorts
My first look is a simple, whit set consisting of a matching top and shorts. I love sets because you can pair the two perfectly for an outfit or mix and match the two pieces with other clothing items. Then, I paired the set with a pair of brown sandals. Overall, this look is great for a summer day because it keeps you cool whilst still looking trendy and put together!



Set: Brandy Melville
Sandals: Steve Madden






Look #2 : Jeans
My next outfit pairing is more of an evening look with jeans and a simple white tank top. I also accessorized the outfit with a baseball cap and Adidas sneakers to give the look a sportier touch and to compliment everyone's style preferences. I really like this outfit and think its great for dinner with friends or going out.


She loves me hehe





Tank: Brandy
Jeans: Pacsun
Shoes: Adidas








Look #3: Dress / Cover-up

Lastly, I have the ultimate 'summer' outfit because let's face it, most of our summer is spent in a bikini so it's important to have options of things you can wear over the bikini to still make it stylish. So, I am wearing a white tunic / cover-up dress over my bikini to dress up my poolside look and also show the bright pops of color from my swimsuit!




Cover-up: Bershka
Swimsuit; Triangl







I hope you all enjoyed these three, all white summer looks! White is a go-to color for summer and I recommend all of you viewers to try and recreate one or three of your own all-white outfits that you can wear during the summer. Till next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment