Monday, July 6, 2015

Beauty and Hair Products Haul! | Target

Hey everyone! As I began to start my new blog post I realized that my "Goodbye Switzerland" post that was meant to be up on my blog a week ago was still in draft form - oops! So, be sure to continue scrolling after this haul to see a reflection/summary of my time in Switzerland.

Anyways, I am officially back in Lala land and it feels so great to be home, although it takes some adjusting to after living in a European lifestyle/place for two years. We arrived last night so I'm currently battling that annoying thing called jet lag but luckily I get on the correct time pretty quickly.

We had only been back in the states for one night yet today early in the morning we were all in need of a huge Target shop to pick up essentials and some room decor. I grabbed a ton of new beauty and hair supplies that I'm really excited to try and thought I would share them with you. They were all purchased from Target and range from makeup to skin care to shampoos/conditioners. In addition, I will be filming a huge summer haul later this month showing you all the clothes and random items I got in London and now Los Angeles so look forward to that at the end of this month!

Makeup Products
I purchased several makeup products that are very basic and simple for the summertime and basically an all-year round, light look. I won't go into detail into each of the products since I think they are pretty self-explanatory but overall I got: a nude eyeshadow palette, under-eye powder, mascara, brow liner, and brow gel.










Hair Accessories / Products
I picked up this new hair straightener because it was labeled as a non-frizz straightener which is really important for me since I have naturally frizzy hair - especially in the summer when it gets hot and humid! Also, the straightener is infused with natural argan oil to protect your hair from the heat.




Next, I got the 'Not Your Mother's' hair care set. I have been wanting to try these for so long and I finally picked them up. They are all made with natural ingredients which is great for your hair and promotes healthy and longer hair. 




The last hair care product that I bought was this frizz ease serum that you apply after washing your hair to aid in defraying your hair once it dries. As I mentioned above I have been struggling with frizzy hair so I'm hoping this will do the job!




Skin Care
First, I have this daily moisturizing lotion which works so well in hydrating your skin and it's also very natural and unscented. This lotion is also great as an 'after sun' cream to lock in your tan and make your tan more lasting and prominent.



Then, I got this facial mask in a bottle because I love face masks in the summer to clean and exfoliate my skin. It is in the 'flavor' of dead sea mud mask. 



Lastly, I decided to buy oil absorbing sheets because I think they will be perfect for the beach to keep my skin feeling refreshed and oil-free!


Shower Items

I love this EOS shave cream which is why I got another one in the scent of vanilla bliss because it makes your legs so soft and provides a smoother and deeper shave. 




Thanks for reading this blog post and I hope some of you try out these products this summer and let me know if you do. Also, I just wanted to give you an overview of my blogging schedule for the summer. Basically, I am hoping to post two times a week, maybe more if I have a lot of time but this could vary from week to week since I just moved and this summer will be really busy and crazy as we begin adjusting back into our packed schedules. To give you an idea/sneak peek of some of my summer posts are: room/bathroom tours, clothing and beauty hauls, OOTW's, my swimsuit collection, what's in my beach bag, summer stretches, healthy food recipes and so much more! I can't wait for my posts this summer and I hope you all will follow along with Eat Sweat Style during the holidays. See you soon xxx

1 comment:

  1. Get a wide range of beauty products by top cosmetic brands in UAE. Select from the best range of Online Shopping UAE.Beauty Products Online Shopping - Buy Online beauty, makeup and cosmetics product in UAE, Select from wide range of Beauty products at affordable price . Order online here Dead Sea Mud Mask In Dubai | African Black Soap In Dubai

    ReplyDelete