Sunday, December 28, 2014

Day 2 | Dubai!

Hey everyone! Another 'vlog' in picture form today of our fun-filled day. Basically, our day consisted of tanning by the pool and relaxing in the sun at the beach and then swimming with dolphins. The dolphin swim was such a blast and I was so grateful that I could experience it. We got to do all sorts of things with the dolphins such as: ride it, kiss it, hug it and play with it. His name was Lennox and he was so cute and sweet. After the dolphin adventure we had a very nice dinner at Nobu. I'm personally not a seafood or sushi fan but some of the dishes here were so yummy and made seafood taste good to me. Overall, it was a very relaxing, yet great day and I am excited to see what tomorrow brings.










Hope you enjoyed getting another taste of Dubai! More tomorrow, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment