Thursday, December 25, 2014

What I Got for Christmas 2014!

Hey everyone! MERRY CHRISTMAS! I can't believe today is Christmas and now it's almost over :( I guess we will have to wait another 365 days until the next one (the countdown is already starting). Since it is Christmas I figured it would be appropriate to share some of the presents that I was lucky enough to have received this morning. Personally, I really enjoy looking at these types of posts/ videos because they give me inspiration and ideas for gifts that I may want to ask for for birthdays, upcoming holidays, or even next Christmas! It's in no way trying to show off what I got, just simply to share with you in a friendly and helpful way. Basically how it works at our house is we wake up and begin by opening the stockings-that Santa brought of course ;) Then, we pass out all the presents and since my sister and I usually have the most, start opening some presents. After presents we have a nice, big brunch and relax the rest of the day for another heavy X-mas meal for dinner!

Stockings! (Beauty + Extras)
In my stocking I received some bath salts & homemade bath bombs, Victoria's Secret hair ties, rainbow polaroid films, Starbucks cup, a Wildflower and CA phone case and some basic makeup-eyelash curler, mascara, tweezer, remover, and lip scrub/gloss. I don't wear much makeup so that is really all I need for a basic everyday look. I also love Wildflower cases but sometimes am not a huge fan of the studs so I am loving this Henna Hand phone case without studs!













Presents! (Shoes)
I got 2 pairs of boots for Christmas which I have been in desperate need of in cold times! I mainly just rely on Converse everyday in the winter but so far that has not been cutting it and my feet have been freezing!!










Presents! (Clothes)
All of the clothes that I was able to get this Christmas were purchased from Zara, Tilly's Online, Pull and Bear, Superdry, and H&M. 

ZARA
Sweatshirt, Tee, + Joggers/Sweatpants











H&M
Pajama Shorts + Leather Mittens






PULL & BEAR
Sweater





TILLY'S
Joggers, + 2 Shirts








SUPERDRY
Scarf, Mittens, Jacket











I hope you enjoyed my last Christmas-themed post on Eat Sweat Style! I've been planning many exciting posts for the future so look forward to those. Also, we are now leaving for Dubai tomorrow and I will be planning on posting every day so regularly check back up here for exciting pictures of Dubai through your own computer (+ hopefully a haul from the largest mall in Europe). Thank you for viewing and feel free to follow my blog to receive updates when I post. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment