Monday, May 25, 2015

Update // Europapark!

Hey everyone! Yesterday I didn't post anything because I was away at Europapark in Germany from 5 AM to 9 PM, and forgot to plan something ahead of time. As a result, I was going to prepare, take pictures and upload a blog post today but procrastination over took me and now it is 3:15 and the sun disappeared bringing rain so I cannot take pictures. I didn't want to leave you hanging wondering where I was so I figured I would write a short update post with plans for the present and future.

This week I have decided I will try my best to post a fashion-themed post by Wednesday AND a May favorites or a recipe post on Sunday. Then, after that it will start to get pretty crazy in my life which is why I wanted to post twice this week in case I miss other Sunday posts. Next week I have my dance performances with the company I am in in Switzerland and then it is our exams/preparing for exams and finally the stress of moving back to LA. So, I just wanted to inform you of the next couple of weeks and I will be trying my best to post on my usual days but if not don't lose hope because I will make up for it all this summer!

Also, I just wanted to lightly touch on the topic of my family and I moving back to LA this summer. I will be writing a full-length reflection post on my time here in Switzerland but I thought I should make it clear to anyone reading my blog that I am moving back to California in the summer after 2 amazing years in Switzerland.

Finally, here's a couple of pictures from Europapark yesterday. I went with some of my best friends to celebrate Laura's birthday (click to see her blog here) and it was so much fun.









Anyways, thanks to anyone who is reading this or enjoys following and reading my blog. I love posting on here and being able to sit down and talk. However, it would make it much more exciting if I knew how many loyal readers I had...so, if you'd like to be updated when I post feel free to follow my blog through email. All of the links are on the sidebar of my blog and also to all of my social media. Talk to you soon, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment