Sunday, May 31, 2015

May Favorites 2015!

Hey everyone! This past week proved to be much crazier than I imagined, so as you can probably tell I did not post my 'All-white Fashion looks'. As a result, I have decided to save that post for the summer when I have all day long to take pictures and edit. Anyways, today I finally have another monthly favorites post and I haven't done one of these in so long so I'm super excited to share my favorites of May with you.

Fashion Favorites
My first fashion favorite of this month are t-shirt dresses! I am super obsessed with t-shirt dresses because they are literally the most comfortable clothing item and are light for warm, sunny days. They're also perfect for me because it only takes me two minutes to put an outfit together with t-shirt dresses and they pair nicely with any shoe.


Next, I have my peplum leather jacket from Zara. If you don't have a leather jacket I suggest you go buy one ASAP because they are a great compliment to any outfit pairing and is the ideal jacket for May weather. They also instantly make your look more fancy or casual in the context of your outfit. Lastly, I have been loving this leather jacket because it is a lot more feminine than other leather jackets I've had because usually they look oversized on me so I love that the peplum adds a more soft touch.



My last fashion favorite are low-top, white Converse. I chose these converse because I just recently got them and haven't been able to stop wearing them. They go great with every single outfit and I love how simple they look. Another fashion must that I think everyone needs in their closet for casual days out.



Beauty Favorites
My first beauty favorite is EOS shaving cream! This shaving cream is so soft and makes your legs silkier longer after shaving. In addition, it also smells great and can be used with wet or dry legs. The only downside to this product is that it doesn't show very much on your legs; which may not be much of a problem for some but personally I prefer when you can see the shaving cream and then you know where you've already shaven.


Next, I have been really enjoying this mascara and eyelash/eyebrow brush. The mascara gives your eyelashes a lot of volume and curve and leaves them clump-free! But, when clumps sometimes do occur I like to use this eyelash brush to even out the mascara. However, I read an article the other day about how clumpy mascara is coming into style which I hope is not true...



Accessory Favorites
For accessories, I have been using my neoprene Triangl bag constantly this month when I go to the lake or pool with my friends. I have always struggled with where to put my wet swimsuits since I don't want to get other items wet so this bag is great to store anything that got wet and it won't make the bag wet. It's also such a fun and vibrant color which is perfect for the summer and the bag that they send you matches your swimsuit color which I find so awesome.



Then, I have been wearing a lot more earrings lately, especially simple silver ones like these. I think that earrings with a ponytail is a must and completes any outfit!



Those are all of my favorites from May! I can't believe tomorrow is June - ahh, it's about to get real crazy over here for me and soon I will back in Los Angeles. Anyways, till next time xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment